Companies facing liquidity challenges, debt maturities, or covenant compliance issues need to act quickly. Understanding options, assessing strategies, and preserving value takes both expertise and experience.
Our special situations advisory includes senior professionals with decades of experience in operations, restructuring, and capital markets. We work directly with fund sponsors and company management to develop appropriate, actionable solutions to secured and unsecured credit including equity or debt raising, debt restructuring, refinancing, or accelerated M&A.
Our experience in transactions, transitions, and transformations of companies gives us a rare level of expertise with special situations — and enables our clients to remain focused on operational performance and capital deployment.
- Evaluating options and strategies
- Advising on restructuring opportunities
- Assuming interim management roles
- Liquidity management
- Negotiating with lenders and other creditors
- Refinancings and recapitalizations
- Providing valuations
- Managing third-party diligence
- Accelerated M&A processes
- Wind-downs and liquidations
Each engagement delivers an objective, hands-on evaluation concentrated on time-critical analysis and advice, with outcomes that can turn special situations into unique opportunities.